Sep 18, 2015

CHEERS!



A few good and share-worthy things I've found around the internet:

I've made and used this (crazy easy) scrub a few times and dig it.

A post titled "just buy the freakin' minivan" that's not really about minivans.  But this one really is.

You're busy.  But, making time for memory keeping is possible and worthwhile.  Really, it is.

If you (or someone you know) is getting married, I think this is a really cool idea.

Wish it isn't wasn't true, but I'm totally a card collector.

A print to remind you of all you can be.

I've been crushing on these trail running shoes and might have to fit them in to next month's budget.

The fastest way to get unstuck - loved this!

Cheers to the weekend!  I hope yours is wonderful.

Brian's parents are in town and I am looking forward to some time with them. 

2 comments:

  1. I think the memory-keeping link is wrong -- and I want to read that one! I've been toying (yet again) with the idea of starting Project Life now that I have 2 kids, and yet it seems crazy to take on a new project precisely BECAUSE I now have 2 kids. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eesh! You're right, but I've fixed it. Personally, I think it's worth the time, but I think it also (really) helps that I enjoy spending my few minutes of free time scrapbooking. If that isn't fun for you, I would recommend having your Instagram feed printed regularly or doing other (simple) photo books through an online printer.

    ReplyDelete