Jun 5, 2018

GOALS: JUNE 2018


I really like to get these posted in the first couple days of the month, but it's been kind of crazy around here.  Good crazy, but not enough time at home.  That's pretty much going to be the story of summer, I think.  Nonetheless, there arle things I want to accompish and I like to have my own (not ALL about the kids) projects to keep my brain occupied.  So here we go with the June goals...

1 / Buy bikes for the boys.

This is a carry over from last month.  We really need to get this done. 

2 / Another month of the 100 Day Project

At the end of June I will be alllllmost done with rainbows.  I have been feeling a tiny bit less motivated about my project in this past week or so, but I have a few ideas that I am really looking forward to executing.  Motivation or not, it will get done. 

3 / Take our first camping trip and put more trips on the summer calendar.

I wrote this out last week and now that first camping trip is in the books.  It was a ton of fun and I would really, really like to get at least two more overnight trips in before Sam and Brian go back to school.  So, getting those on the calendar is part of this month's goal.

Also, the image at the top of this post was taken out the car window as we were driving to our campsite.  It's not a great photo, but the scenery was beautiful.  Brian and I were pretending we were in Ireland or New Zealand. 

4 / Finish pages for the kids' scrapbooks for the second semester of the school year. 

5 / Finish the 40 Days of Prayer sermon series. 

6 / Register for my 20 Year Class Reunion school tour and dinner.  

Eek.  I have mixed feelings about attending this event.  I'm not super excited about it, but I also know I wouldn't want to miss it.  So, we will go and just plan on having fun. 

That, plus regular life, should keep me busy for the rest of the month.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment