Jul 1, 2018

GOOD THINGS AROUND THE WEB


Sharing a few good things from around the internet: 

A shop full of charming banners.  I follow this shop on Instagram and just think everything Karen makes is the sweetest. 

- - - -

The 'One Bag Challenge': What I Learned by Living out of a Single Duffel Bag.  I tend to daydream about and (likely) romanticize the idea of fairly extreme minimalism.  I found this article and the author's takeaways fascinating. 

I don't think I could ever live without a home base.  I am a homebody and I know I would not feel comfortable truly living out of a bag.  Still, the idea of a very small home with very few possessions is hugely appealing to me. 

- - - -

Ashley's Coffee Project (a photo of her daily coffee each day this year) is fabulous.  I love that it has a cohesive look, but shows how her days and reading material vary.  I love the way you can see the seasons changing through subtle hints in the photos.  Basically, I just love this idea. 

- - - -

I never would have thought to look for lighting on Etsy, but these are beautiful

- - - -

"Anytime I go on a trip, I make a little list on my phone of things that inspire me, things I want to “take home” with me."  ....yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment