Sep 17, 2018

SOMETHING NEW


Hi friends. 

This is my notice that I'm going to try something new.  

If you will recall, I added "write a book" to my 40 Before 40 list. In an effort to get there and also in an effort to honor the part of myself that longs to be a writer, I have decided to share slightly different blog content.  I will continue to share, but in a slightly different format and style.  

Also, I want my sight to be more focused and to look more professional.  Later this week, I will be moving my domain (www.brookepetermann.com) to a different site.   

If you read through a feed reader, I'm not sure if the domain move will cause my posts to quit feeding to the reader or not.  I am also not sure what will happen to the content that is here.  It will be a surprise, I guess!  If it seems like I go radio silent, please check back directly with my domain again in a week or so and hopefully everything will be up and running again on the new site.  

Cheers!  

1 comment: