Sep 1, 2018

SEPTEMBER GOALS


It's time to share my goals for the month.  Here's what's on my plate:

1 / Finish the rainbow quilt I started in June.  I hit a couple snags on this just as I started sewing the squares together.  I set it aside for awhile, but I'm ready to pick it back up and get it done.  

2 / Clean out and organize the boys' closet.  

3 / Clean out and organize my dresser.

4 / Organize my sewing supplies.  It's pretty much a hot mess.  I know I would find sewing much more enjoyable and do it more often if my things were in proper homes.  

5 / Clean up the front flower bed.  I planted a bunch of perennials in the spring of 2010, when we moved in.  I basically haven't touched it since.  It still looks okay, but I would like to move one of my peonies, cut back the sedum and replace some of the lilies with something new. 

6 / Sort through our tub of "school stuff."  We have a laundry basket sized tub full of things like flash cards, alphabet magnets, card games, puzzles and dry erase books.  This seems like an ideal time to sort through it as a little reminder of what is actually in there will help me put it all to better use.  

- - - -

It seems that there is a theme to my goals and that's all good with me.  I cleaned out the closet in our basement guest room yesterday and that has put me in "sort and organize" mode.  The results have me raring to go on the rest of these projects.  

Also good?  No painting!  We still have so much painting to do, but I'm happy to take a month off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment